Re: Keeping church registers on-line

  • gklodzen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 10, 2010
      Bill and Paul, thank you so very much. I had no idea that these records
      were now online, and WOW, what beautiful images they are. It is astonishing
      to note the clarity of the images, and the ability to scroll and enlarge
      each page is a real plus. Tell me the 1869 Census for this region is also
      online and I will one very happy researcher, as will many others.

      With thanks to you and all who had a hand in making these documents so
      readily available,

      Sincerely,
      Eugene Klodzen