(no subject)

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hello,
      does anyone on the list know where the people in Presov may have mostly gone
      to when so many families left the city around 1870? my grandmother was born
      in 1873 and is not in the Presov listing at LDS and yet her siblings born
      prior to that are all on that microfilm. in reading the history of Prsov, i
      see that many people left the city in 1870 due to a decline in employment .
      any ideas? thanks.
      noreen hasior