Re: [S-R] Re: Puczak

  • tom geiss
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      Stara does not mean new. Just the opposite, stara means old. And Stara matka is "old mother" or "grandmother".
      And I'm just an amateur.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
        No, there is not.

        Bill

      • cerrunos1@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
          Stara means old, and celo is forehead.
          Ben

          From: "Bill Tarkulich" <bill.tarkulich@...>
          Sender: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:46:39
          To: <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: RE: [S-R] Re: Puczak

          No, there is not.

          Bill

          Thanks so much. Is there a listing for just Celo? I know that Stara means
          new.

        • jtgen96
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
            Many thanks to the input for all of you. It is a comfort to know that there are people out there who are knowledgeable and will keep you on the "straight and narrow."