Re: [S-R] County for Ladomirova

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 3, 2010
      John
      According to the 1995 Census Data there was a Ladomirova in Saris and a Ladomirov in Zemplin. On the 1910 Zemplen map there is a pink area to the far right with “9” in it. At the bottom of the pink area on the right is a pointed area. There you will find Ladomer : 1185 Ladomirov SV/PV zemplín.
      1773, 1786 Ladomér, Ladomirowa, 1808 Ladomér, Lodomér, Lodomírowá, 1863–1913, 1939–1945 Ladomér, 1920 Ladomirová, 1920–1939, 1945– Ladomir

      Ladomirova in Saris: 1186 Ladomirová SK/PV šariš.
      1773 Ladomir, Ladomirowa, 1786 Lademér, 1808 Ladomér, Ladomírowá, 1863–1902 Ladomér, 1907–1913 Ladomérvágása, 1920 Ladomirová, Ladomirovce, 1927– Ladomirová

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 4, 2010
        >>> According to the 1995 Census Data there was a Ladomirova in Saris and a Ladomirov in Zemplin. <<<

        Michael, given that our context is genealogy, would you likely pick Ladmirova at 12 km along a connecting road OR the one diagonally across the county -- and a world away on foot?

        Me too!