Calender Dates - ZOZULAK

  • John
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 3, 2010
      >>> In your original message you were talking about a marriage date preceding his departure date. <<<

      I viewed the church record. The writing is very clear. What is really odd is that only two marriages are noted for that year.
    • John
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 4, 2010
        >>> According to the 1995 Census Data there was a Ladomirova in Saris and a Ladomirov in Zemplin. <<<

        Michael, given that our context is genealogy, would you likely pick Ladmirova at 12 km along a connecting road OR the one diagonally across the county -- and a world away on foot?

        Me too!