Husak and Janda Ancestry

  • CharlieS
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      I am looking for Husak ancestry. My great grandfather Frank Husak, b1865, may have married his wife, Christina Janda, b1869, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Frank came to America, from I believe Bohemia, about 1874. Frank and Christina were married feb 20 1893. My grandmother was Martha Husak, and she was the 3rd of 6 children, her sibling were Milvoy, Charlotte, (Martha), Edwin, Mayme, and Theodore. I would like to connect with a long lost cousin and exchange info from each other's side of the family. Thank You, Charlie Simpson
    • dianedianep609
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16

        To Charlie Simpson:

        I believe you must be Aunt Martha and Uncle George's grandson, and Cousin Caroline's son. We have the same great grandparents, Kristina Janda and Frank Husak. I am Cousin Evelyn's daughter, and your Great Aunt Charlotte's granddaughter, Diane. I am thrilled to discover you, Charlie, as I am researching our family as well. Please email me at this address: