Cemetery Inscriptions

  • kathy dorsam
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      HELP
      Months ago I explored a Slovak site that had cemetery
      inscriptions for the town of either Presov or Kosice.
      There were two listings one was the Christian cemetery
      and the other was the Jewish cemetery.

      I just can't find the site again. Can anyone help?

      Thanks so much,
      kathy

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
        At 08:11 PM 12/7/00 -0800, you wrote:
        >HELP
        >Months ago I explored a Slovak site that had cemetery
        >inscriptions for the town of either Presov or Kosice.
        >There were two listings one was the Christian cemetery
        >and the other was the Jewish cemetery.
        >
        >I just can't find the site again. Can anyone help?
        >
        >Thanks so much,
        >kathy

        Kathy,

        this is from a post by Judy West.

        "Website with links to alphabetic indexes for persons buried at the Public
        Cemetery, Jewish Cemetery, Calvary Cemetery or Cemetery of St. Rosalie in
        Kosice: http://www.kosice.sk/history/verejny/

        Website for the City of Kosice (English or Slovak): http://www.kosice.sk/

        (Click on the folder "History of Kosice" to show the "Cemeteries" folder.)

        Judy West
        jwest@..."

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
          John,

          Thanks so much. This is the site I was searching for!
          Kathy

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/