Slovak's Night Before Christmas

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      If you are getting ready to send your Christmas cards
      and haven't done it before....

      We have a Slovak orientated version of the "Night Before
      Christmas" available.

      At the bottom of the page is a link to a Microsoft Word
      version of the poem that will print out on one standard
      sheet of paper.

      http://www.iarelative.com/xmas/slovak_twas.htm

      Great for including in your Christmas card to your favorite
      Slovak.

      Vesele Vianoce!

      Greg Kopchak
    • Dianne
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        greg thank you so much!!!   this is so cute and i love the 'baba' (since that's what my granddaughters call me!)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          Diane:

          Before Christmas, be sure to go to

          www.news-4-u.com/worldchristmas and click on the Slovak
          link there.

          Lots of Christmas traditions you may remember.

          Greg

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Dianne <diannemills@...> wrote:

          > greg thank you so much!!!   this is so cute and i love the 'baba' (since that's what my granddaughters call me!)

        • Vladimir Linder
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010