Website Update!

  • Marianne Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Just a quick note to mention ... I have revamped my genealogy website.
      Please take a moment to breeze through the pages, and feel free to
      contact me should you discover a connection!

      I will be unsubbing immediately from all lists until more leads are
      found, so if you wish to respond to this message, please do so
      privately.

      Oh yes, before I forget - kindly leave a note in the guestbook so
      others know you've stopped by. You just never know who's looking for
      YOU!

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Orchard/1804/

      Marianne (Blake) Cook
      Mississauga, Ontario, Canada