Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: Spisske, Austria

  • gkopka1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2000
      Frank,
      Thank you again.
      Ginger

    • Barbara Keryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2000
        Dr. "Q"

        I'd be interested in an Atlas. Let me know where to send the money.

        Thanks,

        Barb Keryan
        207 Baucom Park Drive
        Greer, SC 29650
      • J. Michutka
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2000
          I *cannot* get the Slovak phonebook website to work for me lately, and I'm
          missing a <potential> relative's address. Does anyone have access to a
          Slovak phone directory that covers Lietava (sort of near Bytca, up in the
          NW corner of the country)? Email me privately, so we don't bore the list
          with my search for my Grecnar relatives...... Thanks! (This is
          genealogy--I'm still trying to work out the family tree with the folks in
          this town.)

          Julie Michutka
          jmm@...
        • krejc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2000
            hi julie,
            there were seven hits when putting Grecnar into slovakian telephone white
            pages,
            Ferdinand Grecnar
            Pavol Grecnar
            Pavol Grecnar
            Juraj Grecnar
            Augustin Grecnar
            Zita Grecnarova
            Anna Grecnarova

            do you need more info on any of the individuals listed such as phone numbers
            or house number?
            noreen