Stano, Bernat, Biros, Filip

  • G_Stano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      Hello,

      I am researching my Slovak Family with my gr grandparents being from the family names STANO, BERNAT, BIROS, FILIP.
      They were from the towns of Kattun, Dubrava and Pavl'any in Eastern Slovakia. I have been a list of sisters and brothers and can give information on their descentants here in the USA. Any and all information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from my other family members,

      Gary Stano at G_Stano@...
      Michigan USA