can someone extract a year from this? browser malfunction..

  • An American Hare
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
      Album studiosorum Universitatis Cracoviensis
      http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http:\
      //books.google.it/books%3Fid%3DhoMNAAAAYAAJ%26q%3DLeporis%26dq%3DLeporis\
      %26lr&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

      Thx,
      LL

    • CurtB
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
        This page only gives the month. You have to go back two pages to see the year where it is given. It is the year 1602.

        Curt B.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "An American Hare" <leporis1@...> wrote:

        > Album studiosorum Universitatis Cracoviensis
        > http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http:\
        > //books.google.it/books%3Fid%3DhoMNAAAAYAAJ%26q%3DLeporis%26dq%3DLeporis\
        > %26lr&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1
        >
        > Thx,
        > LL

      • An American Hare
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
          Thank you Kurt. I still don't know what upgrade I need to get that to run. I appreciate this a lot!

          LLeporis