Re: [S-R] Kunova Teplica

  • An American Hare
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
      Michael,

      thank you very much for that info./ Curt I have that link and dug deeper to find out my family where pastors their with the Vietoris family. Especially so when the two families married. Which if you follow the "Historia" on the link you provided you can see the Vietoris' where a propellant to my family at the time. I will load the documentation Rachel Leporis married Andrej Vietoris who's son was the pastor there. Later thier sons moved to Presov to be a lawyer and doctor their. (see leporis uploads). My ever elusive Gaspar Leporis was born and went through Lutheran/Evangelical gymnasium there. Later of course to move south to Pivnice (Now Serbia)appx 45km from Novi Sad to teach. And back then you taught at the Church if there was no school house. And usually their wasn't for primary correct?

      Best Regards to you both!
      LLeporis

      > LL,
      > Kunova Teplica is in the Region of Kosicky, District of Roznava and Micro Region of Horny Gemer. It is a small village, population 667. Its church is most likely affiliated to a larger village. The closest villages are Paskova, Plesivec and Stitnik. None of these village appear in the online records.
      > Cirkevná matrika, 1787-1911 Reformovaná krestanská cirkev. Farský úrad Kunova Teplica (Roznava) is the records that can be ordered. Notice this is for the Reformed Church. Order: FHL INTL Film 1923081 Items 2-3

    • An American Hare
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
        I uploaded what I had on Rachel here...

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YLzSTFqdlWoDSSEOXI3juCDVuWNyb2LKOHMOXxg9GNlk7XC8mpARGVbv2PYHhatCWd2NC-wcQfQnhZU1N3RQ02UsuG7F/Leporis/Leporinova%20v%20kunova%20teplica.pdf

        wonder if that will work, it's leporinova v Kunova Teplica if you care to look in the (leporis) folder.

        LL

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "An American Hare" <leporis1@...> wrote:

        > Michael,
        >
        > thank you very much for that info./ Curt I have that link and dug deeper to find out my family where pastors their with the Vietoris family. Especially so when the two families married. Which if you follow the "Historia" on the link you provided you can see the Vietoris' where a propellant to my family at the time. I will load the documentation Rachel Leporis married Andrej Vietoris who's son was the pastor there. Later thier sons moved to Presov to be a lawyer and doctor their. (see leporis uploads). My ever elusive Gaspar Leporis was born and went through Lutheran/Evangelical gymnasium there. Later of course to move south to Pivnice (Now Serbia)appx 45km from Novi Sad to teach. And back then you taught at the Church if there was no school house. And usually their wasn't for primary correct?
        >
        > Best Regards to you both!
        > LLeporis
        >
        > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@> wrote:
        > >
        > > LL,
        > > Kunova Teplica is in the Region of Kosicky, District of Roznava and Micro Region of Horny Gemer. It is a small village, population 667. Its church is most likely affiliated to a larger village. The closest villages are Paskova, Plesivec and Stitnik. None of these village appear in the online records.
        > > Cirkevná matrika, 1787-1911 Reformovaná krestanská cirkev. Farský úrad Kunova Teplica (Roznava) is the records that can be ordered. Notice this is for the Reformed Church. Order: FHL INTL Film 1923081 Items 2-3

      • An American Hare
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
          oops got it backwards Andrej was the dad (Pastor) and David was the Husband of Rachel. need more coffee. :)