Re: [S-R] Start of church records /MICHALOVCE

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2010
      OK, given the history file on my browser, I can confirm the reference Bill proposed is one I used =
      http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/sarmany.html
      with my quotation starting about line 8.

      What I want to read is one of Bill's collected references, a rather large (but worthwhile 2mb) pdf at
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/Documents/heritage%20quest/hone_dec03%20AH%20BUFFET%20COURSE%202.pdf

      Another reference that looked interesting but didn't get used this time was at
      http://www.hungarianvillagefinder.com/cdrom/4steps.html

      Hope this helps, or at least is interesting!

      Ron