Re: [S-R] Greek Catholic/Orthodox

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 58 , Oct 4, 2010
      Maybe it's that Bill and I are relating our experiences with Roman and Greek
      Catholics in Slovakia; it could well be that things are very different in
      America with all the changes over the years.

      helene

      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 19, 2010
        there is a St John the Baptist Orthodox Church at 145 Broad St in Perth Amboy, which is part of the ACROD (American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese)

        You can read that Church's history on their website:  http://sjacrod.com/