Re: [S-R] Greek Catholic/Orthodox

  • maxine
    Message 1 of 58 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi Bill, Byzantine and Unite ARE ROMAN CATHOLIC. Greek Catholic is Orthodox.
      My church is named: St John the Baptist, Greek Catholic Orthodox Church! The word CATHOLIC does NOT mean Roman!
      maxine

      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 19, 2010
        there is a St John the Baptist Orthodox Church at 145 Broad St in Perth Amboy, which is part of the ACROD (American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese)

        You can read that Church's history on their website:  http://sjacrod.com/