Re: [S-R] Star of David on Catholic grave

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 58 , Oct 4, 2010
      Orthodox Catholic - isn't this a contradiction?;
      as I understand it you can be Roman Catholic or Greek Catholic - under the Pope
      in Rome - actually some 17 or 19 sub-groups that include Armenians, etc.

      or else Orthodox - under the Russian church and not the pope.

      would love to hear more on this from others.

      helene

      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 19, 2010
        there is a St John the Baptist Orthodox Church at 145 Broad St in Perth Amboy, which is part of the ACROD (American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese)

        You can read that Church's history on their website:  http://sjacrod.com/