Dapalovce

  • Ginger
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2000
      Dapalovce is the village that I believe my grandmother, Elizabeth
      Dzujko, came from in Slovakia. Does anyone know if this village had
      another name during the Austria-Hungary or Czechoslovakia days?
      Ginger
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2000
        At 03:04 AM 11/24/00 +0000, you wrote:
        >Dapalovce is the village that I believe my grandmother, Elizabeth
        >Dzujko, came from in Slovakia. Does anyone know if this village had
        >another name during the Austria-Hungary or Czechoslovakia days?
        >Ginger

        1907-1913 Gya'par, 1863-1902 Gyapalo'c, 1808 Gyapalo'cz,
        D^apalowce, 1773, 1786 Gyapalo'cz, Gyapalowcze

        John
      • Frank Kurchina
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2000
          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Ginger " <gkopka1@a...> wrote:
          > Dapalovce is the village that I believe my grandmother, Elizabeth
          > Dzujko, came from in Slovakia. Does anyone know if this village
          had
          > another name during the Austria-Hungary or Czechoslovakia days?
          > Ginger

          LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. matriky (1793-1895)
          for D^apalovce, Slovakia, formerly Gyapár, Zemplén Megye,
          Hungary.
          Listed under Jankovce, Slovakia; formerly Jankócz, Zemplén
          Megye, Hungary.
          Text in Latin and Hungarian.
          film #
          1792082
          1792759

          LDS-Mormons have filmed the G.C. matriky (1794-1895)
          for D^apalovce, Slovakia, formerly Gyapár, Zemplén Megye,
          Hungary.
          Listed under Rafajovce, Slovakia; formerly Rafajócz, Zemplén
          Megye, Hungary.
          Text in Church Slavonic, Latin, and Hungarian.
          film #
          1793530
          1793531
        • gkopka1@aol.com