Re: [S-R] Reformovaná kresťanská cirkev. Fa rský úrad Kunova Teplica (Rozňava),

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
      Ludovit,
      These records can only be viewed on film. So you have to go to the FHC website. Do a "Place" search. Enter Kunova Teplica. It will take you to a window where two choices are listed. Click on either one, they both take you to the same place. There you can click for a more extensive explanation of the records. Eventually, getting to what I sent you.
      You don't even need to do that. Just print my e-mail with the film information and take it to your nearest Mormon church that has a Family History Center. They will order the film for you. The "Film Notes" at the very bottom has the number for the film to order.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
        Ludovit,
        I had family from Kunova Teplica and have searched the church records for them at the LDS FHC. You don't indicate what religion your family was. And yes, it does matter. There was a reformed church in Kun Tapolcza but the Roman Catholics and the Evangelics (Lutherans) both went to churches in nearby Csetnek (now Stitnik, SK) The records for both the RC and Lutheran Churches in Csetnek are also available on films from the LDS. Do a Keyword search at the FHC library for "Csetnek" and you will see the films for these churches.
        What are your surnames from this village?
        Carl