Re: [S-R] search help Slovak literature

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      http://www.slavic.pitt.edu/ This is the link to the University of Pittsburg department of Slavic Literature. They may be able to help you.

      From: An American Hare
      Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 8:46 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] search help Slovak literature

      I am at a loss to find something published by Gaspar as is referenced by Andruska in my 'Leporis files and leads' (group folder open access). Is there a website someone knows of to find something like this?

      Peter Andruska
      Literárna tvorba
      Slovákov z Dolnej zeme

      below is a google translation and is fuzzy as to what genre to look for Gaspar.

      When e ^ is not the intention of this work - and given the amount of material, scale and diversity issues should it not be - draw a picture of close to completeness, obídeme authors whose work could only Dolnozemská which described the range of Slovak poetry of earlier periods (apart from the mentioned above, in brief overview, it was as well Liptaj Andrew, George Chromy, Gaspar Leporis, Samoslav Babylon, Leopold-Abaffy remembers him and Karel Ninger in The History of Czech literature in 1874, intended for girls' schools - John Kutlík, Jaroslav Járosiová, John Mičátek Martin Ruman cellar, Paul Turčan Selenčský etc.).

    • An American Hare
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        thanks!