Bridgeport Bepkos

  • lmkennyjr
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 1, 2010
      Debbie, Did you go to Univ. of Bridgeport? George Bepko (born 1925) was my great-uncle and my godfather. He died young (56) in 1981. He was the employee store manager at GE corp. headquarters in Fairfield. He was born in Bridgeport and later lived in Milford. If you are not that age, then maybe you went to school with his son, also George Bepko (50 yrs old).

      I know all the Bepko descendants from my great-grandparent - 12 children and over 250 grandchildren, greats, etc.

      It's the ancesters that came from and/or stayed in Slovakia I'm researching.

      If any one on this group is wondering what happened to any of the Bridgeport Bepkos, I should be able to help.

      Laurie

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "deeellessbee" <deeellessbee@...> wrote:

      > Laurie, I went to college with a George Bepko, in Bpt. Not sure exactly where he was from, but it must have been from the Greater Bpt area as at the time the university was a commuter school. Sorry I don't have any information on him - any connection, do you think?
      >
      > Debbie

    • Julie Michutka
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 21, 2011
        Thank you, Carolyn!