Reminders

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2000
      Folks,

      This is a reminder that we don't allow off topic posts, such as the
      recent joke sent to this list, on our SLOVAK-ROOTS list. What you might
      consider funny someone else may consider offensive. Persons who
      continually send these types of messages will be unsubscribed from this
      list. (Luckily, that has only happened one time since we started.)

      This is a genealogy only list! Postings must be related to a genealogy
      question in some way.
      Usually at Christmastime we do relax the rules a bit to allow some
      discussions of traditions etc, but only during a time period which will
      be announced on the list.

      This list was begun to give those of us researching in this geographic
      area a place to ask questions free from politiical discussions and
      continued threads on recipes etc. There are other lists available which
      are more general, which you are free to also join if you desire.

      Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching