Re: [S-R] Re: SABOL - need help with translation

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi Paul
      My gr grandmother was from Ruska Nova Ves and settled in Yonkers in
      1891. If your family was Greek Catholic you may want to write to
      priest at St Nicholas of Myra. They may have record of family. Parish
      is now is White plains, old church is still in Yonkers but all records
      in white plans. Church is open for mass there Wednesday and Sundays
      last I heard.

      Priest was very helpful to me several years ago, found towns gr
      grandmother and gr grandfather were from. Was like winning lottery fir
      me :-)

      Sent from my iPhone