Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: Wittko in Podolinec

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2000
      I'll be darned. There is a Witko or Vitko family in Sulin as well. They
      have ties to some that moved to New York a generation or two ago, but they
      used to keep in touch with the American side of the family. You have to
      drive through Podolinec and Plavnica to get to Sulin, all of them within
      about 20 miles of one another.

      Ron.