Spam message

  • piekielnik@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi Bill,

      I just received a message from Cheryl, subject "My Plight."

      Indeed, classic plea to send money to the poor girl.

      You may want to give a heads up to the SR group, and maybe delete this person.

      Carolyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        thank you, I have put her address in moderated mode. I am busy at work
        today, if youcan send a message to the group, please do, with my thanks.

        On Wed, September 8, 2010 11:01 am, piekielnik@... wrote:
        > Hi Bill,
        >
        > I just received a message from Cheryl, subject "My Plight."
        >
        > Indeed, classic plea to send money to the poor girl.
        >
        > You may want to give a heads up to the SR group, and maybe delete this
        > person.
        >
        > Carolyn

        Bill