Where was Grandma Komar born? (maiden name)

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hello

      I've hit a brickwall.

      I cannot find my grandmothers birth. She, Dorothy Komar (Kamer), was born 9
      June 1892. I have always known her birthplace to be Newburgh, New York.
      But the 1910 Canesus for Cascade County, Montana (says birthplace was Nerw
      Jersey). THe family lived in or near Bonne Terre, Missouri where siblings
      were born.

      Her parents = John Komar, Mary Repko Komar (both Slovak born). Their
      parents are also a mystery

      Grandma married in 1917 in Montana.

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thank you.

      Rick

    • Rick Mayernik
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
        I forgot...

        Dorothy Komar became Dorothy Mayernik after her marriage in 1917

        _____