Re: [S-R] Juhasz, Kristofova, Kapral, Tomko, Drienov(Somos) Novak, Prokop Parno, Hatalov

  • Sam Mag
    Message 1 of 97 , Sep 5, 2010
      Sam,
      I am searching this site and can't find exactly how to use it.  I am excited and
      clicking and most likely making a fool out of myself.  I am at beta familysearch
      and not understanding Page 261 and how you get there.  I don't know what to say,
      I might be an idiot.  I am trying and I can't tell you how much I appreciate
      you're help.  I will keep looking!
      Sam

      Message 97 of 97 , Nov 6, 2010
        Thank you, The hunt continues for the birth record. He put Jan 13th 1888 in
        Somos as his birth. I am happy to find this document.