Kirnape, Czechoslovakia

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      On a petition for naturalization one of my cousins says that she was born in KIRNAPE, CZECHOSLOVAKIA in 1898. We can not seem to find this village on current maps. Can someone help us find it?
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        What was her NAME? Clearly Kirnape is incorrect, but if we can find her
        immigration record, we might be able to figure it out.

        Janet