Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Digest Number 425

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
      In a message dated 11/14/0 5:26:31 PM, Olsmarie1@... writes:

      << Andrew Reis who married Mary - they had a son named
      Michael - they lived in Trebisov - at that time it was tok Terebes, Hungary
      My grandfather, Michael who was their son married Mary Evons or Evans or
      Ivins in US - Mary Evons' parents were John and Anna Hvasta >>

      Hi Marie -

      Sorry don't find these names in our data base except for one listing for
      Evan in SARIS. Would like to include your names in the Slovak Pride data
      base as we will publish an update in Dec. To list - all I need is your
      ancestral surname, place or origin if known, and your surname. We don't
      publish first names but do give e mail addresses to people that might have a
      connection.

      Maybe they were from a village near Trebisov. Do you have any documents
      from the old country, old letters or photos?

      helene