Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: MUTNANSKY FAMILY

  • Judy/Dick James
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2000
      Thanks for all the information,Frank. I guess that is a route I cannot
      travel at this time as I don't have any information concerning the districts
      for my great-aunts. Do you recall seeing a district listed on the Hungarian
      birth certificate that I posted? Perhaps that is a starting point.

      I will keep the information you just gave me in a handy place in case I can
      find a district name to start my search.

      Judy