Still The Mulberry Bush

  • Diana Boggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      Koloman Slimak of Czechoslovakia owned the Povazia kennels. In slovakia on registration papers the kennel name was spelled povazia. In the USA the kennel name was spelled povazia. In England, Australia, New Zealand it was called povazio.

      I already know I will have a dickens of a time digging into the four major USA Vizsla importers this winter because I don't have their religion or birthcity. The central European languages are another problem, but I find as I go along, I also develop other resources & learn pertinent things I otherwise would not have known. I hope that these men stayed close in on their area after birth. Out of the 75 or so USA Vizsla imports, approximately 30 came from Czechoslovakia...dlb

      Four major Vizsla breeders from Czechoslovakia below...

      Ladislav Gresnaryk, Sala, Czechoslovakia
      Koloman Slimak, Nove Mesto Nad Vahom. Czechoslovakia
      Pavel Parcsetich, Zlatna na Ostrove, Czechoslovakia
      Dr Ladislav Kubis, Sturovo,Czechoslovakia

      *******