RE: [S-R] Mystery in Kurimka

  • Nancy Hayes
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 10, 2010
      Think of the boxer, George Foreman, who named his five sons George Jr., III,
      IV, V, VI; and they're all living; a daughter is named Georgetta; he has
      four other children with different names. Talk about a researching
      nightmare if the George boys don't use their Jr., III, IV, V and VI
      suffixes.

      Nancy

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 13, 2010
        I had just one sister, but our parents solved the issue quite simply -- they named her Mary Ann.

        From: Nancy Hayes <viewcards@...>
        To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 4:37 PM

        My Aunt Mary was born Maria in Hungary; my Aunt Annie was born Anna in the USA.

        Nancy