Re: [S-R] Amelia Gurkova

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010
      Yes it is online.
      It is part of a much larger data base that includes a lot of grammar and dictionary functions. The best way is to go to the link and learn from the "instructions" lesson.
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/toolbox.htm Under "Places" you will see this link. Slovakia Surname & Settlement search (instructions) Click on "(instructions)" to learn how to use it. Then click on the prior.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010

        Yes. http://slovniky.juls.savba.sk/