RE: [S-R] TEST RESULTS

  • Nancy Hayes
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2 5:54 PM
      Hi Bob,

      Visit www.nationalgeographic.com/genographic

      This site explains everything. What the project is about, how you can participate by getting your DNA tested to show where your ancestors migrated from and to, and the only way to get your results of the test is to type in on their site a special code that is given with each test; each person has their own code. If you lose the code, there’s no way you can get your test results.

      Nancy