Re: [S-R] 2 records questions

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hi Julie,
      IF the stamp is the one I am thinking of, the stamp signifies that a necessary
      charge was paid- by purchasing the stamp. The word for this stamp is "kolok" in
      Slovak.

      They are still used today- perhaps I should put my OWN paperwork into our files
      so that we have also modern documents to work with as well. Seeing how something
      is done today sheds light on the past....
      BEn