Re: [S-R]

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 8:46 AM
      Instructions for "unsubscribing" are at the bottom of every message that
      you get from Slovak-Roots.

      Bill Brna

      On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 11:18:29 -0400 "Barbara" <toomanycrafts@...>
      writes:

      Could someone please tell me how to unsubscribe to
      Slovak-Roots..................I have tried several times for over three
      weeks and I am still getting mail. I have a computer problem where every
      message I get comes double, this morning I had another 60 messages. I
      will be away from my computer for several weeks and I don't want to be
      bombarded with mail . Please tell me what I need to do. The unsubscribe
      mail is not working for me.
      Barbara