Re: [S-R]

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      Could someone please tell me how to unsubscribe to Slovak-Roots..................I have tried several times for over three weeks and I am still getting mail. I have a computer problem where every message I get comes double, this morning I had another 60 messages. I will be away from my computer for several weeks and I don't want to be bombarded with mail . Please tell me what I need to do. The unsubscribe mail is not working for me.
      Barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Set yourself to No Mail or have the listowner unsubscribe you.