Photos Uploaded for DUPLIN and KUNDRATH

  • martha.andras
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm just reposting this request for help understanding writing in 2 photos I uploaded from the 1869 Hungarian Census. Maybe someone missed my previous post and can take a look. Thanks!!

      1. The first photo is titled "DUPLIN Greek Catholic record". Would someone be willing to take a look at the two entries I highlighted in yellow? I can't figure out all the words. One is a baptism on 27 Dec 1837 for Anna, parents are Michael PUNSDIK (?) and ??? from Duplin but I can't read the rest of it.

      The second listing is on the same photo, a few lines down. It is a baptism for Anna on 29 Jan 1838, parents are Janos PUNSDIK (?) and Anna ???. I can't read the rest of it. The actual record can be found on the Pilot - GC for Stropkov on page 49 (or 50 is a duplicate)in the third group of records.

      2. The second photo uploaded is called "1869 Hungarian Census for KUNDRATH". I understand the column headings - its some of the hand writing I can't get. Any one want to take stab at it?

      Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks & have a good night!

      Martha