Re: [S-R] help with translation please

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2010
      Marilyn,
      Pavlovce nad Uhom is in very far east Slovakia. It is only about 15 miles from Uzhord in the Ukraine. It is just above the city of Velke Kapusany.
      http://en.e-obce.sk/obec/pavlovcenaduhom/pavlovce-nad-uhom.html Link to a information webpage on the village.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlovce_nad_Uhom Wikipedia article.
      http://www.maplandia.com/slovakia/kosice/michalovce/pavlovce-nad-uhom/ A map to locate it.

      Priezvisko VARSA sa na Slovensku v roku 1995 nachádzalo 61×, celkový pocet lokalít: 21, najcastejsie výskyty v lokalitách:
      SPISSKÁ NOVÁ VES, okr. SPISSKÁ NOVÁ VES - 13×;
      The above is from the 1995 Slovak Census. 13 Varsa were living in Spisska Nova Ves.
      Some were in the District of Trebisov, which is south of Pavlovce nad Uhom -
      VELKÉ OZOROVCE, okr. TREBISOV - 6×;
      ZEMPLÍNSKA TEPLICA, okr. TREBISOV - 3×
      HRIADKY, okr. TREBISOV - 2×