Re: [S-R] HELP!!

  • izzoj3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      Looks like you are stuck in the UK
      Nice try but you wouldn't get a bloody penny from me.

      From: Diane T <mzplum_2000@...>
      Sender: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 05:19:43
      To: undisclosed recipients: ;<Invalid address>
      Subject: [S-R] HELP!!

      � I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
      to North England, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we
      were� mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and
      credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our
      passports with us.

      � We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
      having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let
      us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially
      assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out?

      Am freaked out at the moment!!

      �Diane..