Meghal and +

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 12:16 AM
      Hello. To the question of the meaning of 'meghalt' in record books. My
      list of Hungarian words related to geneology included "meghal = to die",
      and the + is common to several cultures, including American, for marking
      the dead in notation.

      I joined up a week ago and am enjoying your site, Maura. Good luck, and
      thanks for giving us a focused place for Slovak geneo. I am just
      getting started...

      Ron