Gordon Grening

  • martha.andras
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      Some of you may remember Gordon Grening, he used to post on S-R from time to time. I was looking up something locally for Gordon so I was in touch with him through private email. I hadn't heard from him for awhile and last week his daughter emailed to inform me that Gordon passed away. She asked me to inform the group. Her name is Elizabeth and the email address is GordonGrening@... if you want to send condolences.

      Have a good night.

      Martha