Military Service Records in Austria Hungary // Slovak Community Civic Club

  • zhivago928
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Greetings to all. Two questions for the group today:

      1) How can I find out if one of my relatives, Michael Orisek from Drahovce, (23 May 1883 - ?) served in the Austria-Hungarian military before 1918 or perhaps in the Czech military after 1918?

      2) Does anyone in the group have contact with the Slovak Community Civic Club in Lakewood, Ohio? My mother's uncle's son Frank Mokosh Jr. (1917 - 1996) served as the president of this club at some point in his life and I am trying to get a photo/more information about him, when he was the president etc.

      Any assistance on one or both of the questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      Elliott