Re: Kamerosky Family--Sobranc

  • John
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 7, 2010
      I am guessing that the village is "Sobrance (German: Sobranz, Hungarian: Szobránc) is a town in Košice Region, Slovakia, around 15 km from Uzhhorod, Ukraine, and 22 km east of Michalovce. Located in the Eastern Slovak Lowland not far from the Vihorlat Mountains, it is the easternmost town in Slovakia."

      I was unable to tie any of the surnames to the town.

      Church records are available on line from LDS.