Fuzzy Gazateer

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
      FuzzyG (or Fuzzy Gazetteer) searches for place names world-wide and can
      handle variations in spelling, thereby making the searches more robust.

      http://tinyurl.com/4svmtn

      Bill

    • haluska
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
        Way Kewl Bill! I can not wait to play around with that link....

        Dennis

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
          Don't forget Shtetlseeker - It contains a partial listing of historical
          names, whereas Fuzzy does not.

          http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp

          Bill