Jaso Header Page

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      Has anyone else noticed that John Jaso's record header page for church
      record translation has disappeared?

      http://www.bmi.net/~latin/

      Luckily, I have a local copy.

      If it doesn't come back, I'll post it at some point. You cannot count on a
      web page to persist for years. They come and go with great regularity.

      A Word of warning.

      Bill

    • martha.andras
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        Hi Bill,

        I'm not sure what you mean - I am able to access everything on the link. If I'm misunderstanding something - let me know.

        Thanks!

        Martha

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
          It was down temporarily when I wrote. Thanks.

          Bill