Re: [S-R] trip to slovakia

  • BarbyDZ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Thanks for sending your blog address. I will enjoy reading about your
      travels and seeing your pictures.
      Enjoy your trip! Happy travels!
      Barb

      In a message dated 5/31/2010 8:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ccaswic
      k@... writes:

      Enjoy -- and I'll look forward to seeing/hearing about your travels.
      Godspeed.

      Caye

      --- On Mon, 5/31/10, wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...)

      From: wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) >
      Subject: [S-R] trip to slovakia
      To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
      Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 7:13 PM

      leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at

      www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
      _wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) .

    • wtravlr1
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        try http://blogs.bootsnall.com/wtravlr1/

        or go go google and type wtavlr1 bootnall.

        goota get the the airport now, andy