Re: trip to slovakia

  • genmom4
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Just returned from a spectacular trip last evening. We were in Slovakia from May 17 to May May 24. If you are driving, may I suggest renting a GPS? That along with the Slovak Atlas I had purchased certainly saved us on many occasions.

      Have a great time. The food was out of this world. Enjoy!
      Barbara

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        Wishing you wonderful travels. I hope you meet a lot of interesting
        people and enjoy the time. It goes by too fast. I will be looking, I've
        put June 20th in my calendar. You are quite the traveler = I'm envious -
        someday...

        I tested wtravlr1@... and it just goes to a main page. Is there
        a specific place to look?

        Regards,

        Bill

        On Mon, May 31, 2010 8:13 pm, wtravlr1 wrote:
        > leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at
        > www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
        > wtravlr1@....

        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
      • BarbyDZ@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
          Thanks for sending your blog address. I will enjoy reading about your
          travels and seeing your pictures.
          Enjoy your trip! Happy travels!
          Barb

          In a message dated 5/31/2010 8:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ccaswic
          k@... writes:

          Enjoy -- and I'll look forward to seeing/hearing about your travels.
          Godspeed.

          Caye

          --- On Mon, 5/31/10, wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...)

          From: wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) >
          Subject: [S-R] trip to slovakia
          To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
          Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 7:13 PM

          leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at

          www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
          _wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) .

        • wtravlr1
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
            try http://blogs.bootsnall.com/wtravlr1/

            or go go google and type wtavlr1 bootnall.

            goota get the the airport now, andy