Re: [S-R] trip to slovakia

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      Enjoy -- and I'll look forward to seeing/hearing about your travels.
      Godspeed.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        Just returned from a spectacular trip last evening. We were in Slovakia from May 17 to May May 24. If you are driving, may I suggest renting a GPS? That along with the Slovak Atlas I had purchased certainly saved us on many occasions.

        Have a great time. The food was out of this world. Enjoy!
        Barbara

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
          Wishing you wonderful travels. I hope you meet a lot of interesting
          people and enjoy the time. It goes by too fast. I will be looking, I've
          put June 20th in my calendar. You are quite the traveler = I'm envious -
          someday...

          I tested wtravlr1@... and it just goes to a main page. Is there
          a specific place to look?

          Regards,

          Bill

          On Mon, May 31, 2010 8:13 pm, wtravlr1 wrote:
          > leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at
          > www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
          > wtravlr1@....

          Bill Tarkulich
          http://www.iabsi.com
        • BarbyDZ@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
            Thanks for sending your blog address. I will enjoy reading about your
            travels and seeing your pictures.
            Enjoy your trip! Happy travels!
            Barb

            --- On Mon, 5/31/10, wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...)

            From: wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) >
            To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
            Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 7:13 PM

            leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at

            www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
            _wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) .

          • wtravlr1
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
              try http://blogs.bootsnall.com/wtravlr1/

              or go go google and type wtavlr1 bootnall.

              goota get the the airport now, andy