trip to slovakia

  • wtravlr1
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at
      www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at wtravlr1@....
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2010
        Enjoy -- and I'll look forward to seeing/hearing about your travels.
        Godspeed.

        Caye

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
          Just returned from a spectacular trip last evening. We were in Slovakia from May 17 to May May 24. If you are driving, may I suggest renting a GPS? That along with the Slovak Atlas I had purchased certainly saved us on many occasions.

          Have a great time. The food was out of this world. Enjoy!
          Barbara

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
            Wishing you wonderful travels. I hope you meet a lot of interesting
            people and enjoy the time. It goes by too fast. I will be looking, I've
            put June 20th in my calendar. You are quite the traveler = I'm envious -
            someday...

            I tested wtravlr1@... and it just goes to a main page. Is there
            a specific place to look?

            Regards,

            Bill

            On Mon, May 31, 2010 8:13 pm, wtravlr1 wrote:
            > leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at
            > www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
            > wtravlr1@....

            Bill Tarkulich
            http://www.iabsi.com
          • BarbyDZ@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
              Thanks for sending your blog address. I will enjoy reading about your
              travels and seeing your pictures.
              Enjoy your trip! Happy travels!
              Barb

              --- On Mon, 5/31/10, wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...)

              From: wtravlr1 <_wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) >
              To: _SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com)
              Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 7:13 PM

              leaving for Slovakia on June 2 will post the pictures at

              www-andrew-rabatin.net after June 20th. Look for the new pic and blog at
              _wtravlr1@..._ (mailto:wtravlr1@...) .

            • wtravlr1
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
                try http://blogs.bootsnall.com/wtravlr1/

                or go go google and type wtavlr1 bootnall.

                goota get the the airport now, andy